Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Adoption Story of My Brother Justus

This is the story of how our family got Justus. Once upon a time there was a family of four. There was my Mom, my Dad, and my sister and Spencer galore. We were on the adoption list, so patient, so mild, little did we know we would get a boy so awesome and wild. Suddenly there was a call so neat. That when Mom and Dad heard it they jumped out of there seat. Only later did my sister and me know, that we would get a little brother that would lead the show. We held fundraisers, saved money did all we can, to get sweet Justus the little man. The first trip to Ethiopia came, and so did the second trip always the same. Then after a week of waiting, as fast as you go when you slip during ice skating. We shouted with joy, with pleasure, with glee. Now Justus lives with us twenty four/seven and I hope he will stay with me until we go to heaven.
That is the story of how we got Justus.

No comments:

Post a Comment