Friday, October 21, 2011

Last Race

The last race for started when we and my family set off for the Macon Co race. This was the 1st postseason race and I was very excited. It was a 2 mile race and had lots of hills... I ran varsity and I placed for spaces away from qualifying for the championship race. You see the top 40 individuals make it even if there team does not and the top 5 teams for boys and girls go on to state. Anyway I ran a 13:34 for 2 miles, and the boys got 8th   and the girls got 12th. A lot of our star players were not there, but I tried my best anyway. It was a good race and I hope I get to see the same fun next year... But just because cross country is over does not mean I will not stop posting so keep checking because every so often I will post again!

                             Thanks for Reading,

                             Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment