Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hey 2 You

Hey, how is everybody doing? I hope you all have gotten to know me, and today I will continue with some more stuff about me. OK I am a Christ follower and I attend my church every Wednesday and Sunday. Also, I love the Lord. Anyhow, hear is the moment you've all been waiting for Some Cross Country stuff. Not a lot today, just enough to tell you what I run. OK I run 1 and a half miles or two miles on race day. But on practice days I run 3,4,5,6,or 7 miles and we(me and my team) run usually in the morning around 6 am. Now you see, you cant just get out there and run 3 miles if you haven't  ran a day in your life. You have to train first. But you can train by maybe running in your neighborhood, the street, or maybe just your local YMCA. Try running less than a quarter mile for a couple of days, but slowly progress your way to a quarter mile, then repeat the same process until you get to a half a mile and then so on and so forth. Running is great for me and I hope it is great for you too.

1 comment:

  1. holy cow I can't believe you run 5,6 or 7 miles in one day! When I was twelve I once ate 7 donuts in a day..lol

    ReplyDelete