Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The New Dollar General

                     Hello everyone, I have something to share with you that is really cool. A couple of weeks ago a new Dollar General opened very very close to my house. I mean I can walk to the Dollar General. All I have to do is get my parent's permission, and then I take a back way to it. On some days, I ask my parents if they need anything from there, and they give me money so I can run down there and back. Inside the Dollar General, they have clothes, toys. food and drinks, deserts, gift cards, home and living supplies, school supplies, and much much more. They also have some great deals. Do you like Little Debbie? Well at the Dollar General, you can get 2 boxes of anything Little Debbie for just 3 dollars. Also, they have Clover valley bread and hamburger and hot dog buns for just 1 dollar. Next up, they have all Chef Boyardee, Snack Pack pudding, Rice Krispie treat, and Austin Crackers items for just 1 dollar each ! Those are my deals of the week! Every week I have will have a deals of the week for one random store... Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. Just want to wish you a swift and safe run today!

    ReplyDelete