Sunday, August 28, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday I made up some football teams for the NFL. I made up at least one team for each state like the Wyoming Wreckers, and the Hawaii Hyper cats. Anyhow I think the football league should expand, so I used my imagination to create a series of team for the NFL.

Yesterday was fun for me. We just sat in our pajamas and hung out around the house while my parents fixed the washer... The washer had a leak by the way.

Anyhow here is some Cross country tips for you... Always keep your arms in a 90 degree angle, do not swing them from side to side. Make sure your arms swing in 90 degree angles from front to back. I hope you have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Spencer! We met your parents and brother in Ethiopia while we were there to adopt a little girl. It's been fun to get to know you a little bit more through your new blog. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete