Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hoedown

A couple days ago on October 30th me and my family went to a church event called Hoedown. You see, Hoedown is a place where everything is free. Free inflatables, free rides, free cotton candy, 7 up, popcorn, and much more. You see, it is an event that tells us that we need to grow in our community. So the church invited everyone everywhere to enjoy Hoedown. Every ride you got on you got candy. My favorite ride was called "the bull". It was a ride where there was a mechanical bull, and you sat on it, and tried not to get thrown off. I stayed on for a while, but eventually the bull hit a turn and I flew off. Some of our friends came and they joined as as we played some games. We headed out at around 3:30 and we enjoyed it. It was great

No comments:

Post a Comment